Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Hyundai I-40

Hyundai I-40
Hyundai, a very popular name in car manufacturing company,Now going to launch new Hyundai i40 car that is latest technology of Hyundai i series. After the good success of Hyundai I-10 and I-20, Hyundai Motors india is already launched I-30 on indian roads.

Hyundai is a car manufacturing company founded by Chung Ju yung in South Korea. The first The company was founded in 1947 as a construction company, and suddenly it became South Korea's largest well known conglomerate company.

Hyundai I-40

The Hyundai motors india is deciding to launch their new advanced model Hyundai I-40 after the launch of Hyundai I-20.They are thinking to replacing Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai I-40 as they already done in Europe.

Features of Hyundai i-40 -

The car will be expected to be launched in India by 2010. The price of this car is expected to be between 6 and 7.5 lakhs.

Hyundai I-40

The new Hyundai i-40 has been launched with a 2.0 Liter and theta II engine which delivers a maximum power of 165 ps and 202 nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission for that give good improved performance and fuel efficiency.

Hyundai I-40

Hyundai will going to present the gasoline version with 2.4 Liter Theta II GDI engine in January 2010.This car added some additional features with a GPS device.

Hyundai i 40 embedded with Garmin's nuvi 360 GPS technology that is your pocket-sized personal travel assistant. This GPS device is comes with a hands free bluetooth wireless technology.

Hyundai I-40

Price in India - Between 6 to 7.5 lakhs.

5 comments:

  1. wowww...what a luxory car....looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice car ....really these cars change the mean of transportation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyundai i40 at a price of Rs 6-7.5 Lacs is absurd . The car will cost near to 18.5 - 19.5 lacs for the diesel version and around 16 - 17 lacs for the petrol .

    ReplyDelete
  4. who da fuck said price around 7.5 lakh ..its 16 lacs plus damnt

    ReplyDelete